Search:
:
:

Old 11-08-2014, 09:10 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Thank you firefly for taking the time to answer my questions.

Kalypso, I understand you may be overwhelmed as Mod with all these bug tickets but when I started world 3 I noticed the chat wasn't working. Searched the forums and found outdated posts from when world 3 wasn't around which is why I made that post. To me, that seems as though it's an unknown issue. It never received a mod reply, I believe firefly responded with "chat isn't working" or something along those lines. We wouldn't be pestering you if we had some acknowledgement. Your advice of "relax and be patient" would be effective if new bugs weren't popping up daily.

A solution for players would be to check forum posts before sending a ticket but how do we know if players have sent tickets on the same subject? Do you even want us to point them out because you will receive multiple tickets on the same subject. A forum post in the bug section and a reputable Mod response would eliminate a ticket spam. Which we are trying to do but the only Mod posts we're receive have some sort of sassy way of telling us to shut up.

By the way, the boy in The Boy Who Cried Wolf wasn't responded to because he kept lying and there was no wolf. I'm sure if he cried wolf and there was a wolf they'd show up 100% of the time to save him. We aren't lying about these bugs... It doesn't match up
Old 11-09-2014, 12:33 AM
Squire (Level 1)

no problem Riven, they should be used to me complaining by now.

Last edited by firefly447; 11-09-2014 at 12:38 AM.
Old 11-09-2014, 05:50 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Greetings Riven,

Let me break this down into simple terms for you...

One (1) bug report for a specific bug from each player that feels they want to report it is fine.

Three (3) or more bug reports for the same bug from one (1) person is nothing more than a waste of everyone's time and energy.

The exception to this would be multiple instances of gold loss, troops stuck, etc. The difference is the words MULTIPLE INSTANCES. Chat has not worked on W3 since it opened, so it does not qualify as "multiple instances".

All tickets are read, evaluated, and passed to the appropriate admin to deal with. If we need more information, we will contact you. If we don't, then, well, we won't. It is really that simple. Posting multiple bug reports for the same exact bug doesn't help it get fixed any faster. All that does is waste everyone's time that could be better spent working on fixes. Which would you prefer? Admin/devs to be busy unburying from spam tickets, or admin/devs to be busy working on fixes? You can't have it both ways. Pick one.

And, firefly, yes, we are used to you by now. Still, by now, YOU should know better.

Regards,
“Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe” ~Arya Stark, GoT

Last edited by Kalypso; 11-09-2014 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Clarifications.
Old 11-09-2014, 12:12 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Ha Ha Fire U got told off
Old 11-09-2014, 07:03 PM
Squire (Level 1)

women just always have to have the last word.
Old 11-09-2014, 07:04 PM
Squire (Level 1)

About time you recognized that fact, ff!! LOL!
Old 11-09-2014, 08:14 PM
Squire (Level 1)

long game . in time i get heir i can make a village in RL lol ..

Last edited by Riots; 11-10-2014 at 12:36 AM.
Old 11-10-2014, 03:18 AM
Squire (Level 1)

That is the idea, Riots! LOL!
Old 11-10-2014, 08:46 AM
Squire (Level 1)

yeah i can understand your idea but why is this without gold a player is like deaf dumb lame and blind lol
Old 11-10-2014, 07:56 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalypso View Post
Greetings Riven,

Let me break this down into simple terms for you...

One (1) bug report for a specific bug from each player that feels they want to report it is fine.

Three (3) or more bug reports for the same bug from one (1) person is nothing more than a waste of everyone's time and energy.

The exception to this would be multiple instances of gold loss, troops stuck, etc. The difference is the words MULTIPLE INSTANCES. Chat has not worked on W3 since it opened, so it does not qualify as "multiple instances".

All tickets are read, evaluated, and passed to the appropriate admin to deal with. If we need more information, we will contact you. If we don't, then, well, we won't. It is really that simple. Posting multiple bug reports for the same exact bug doesn't help it get fixed any faster. All that does is waste everyone's time that could be better spent working on fixes. Which would you prefer? Admin/devs to be busy unburying from spam tickets, or admin/devs to be busy working on fixes? You can't have it both ways. Pick one.

And, firefly, yes, we are used to you by now. Still, by now, YOU should know better.

Regards,
maybe you could tell barbosa he needs to come in and at least say their working on it, and give some kind of time frame. the chat is half the game, games boring without it.